OtakuBoards

Island of Fire

Zen

The floor of the boat creeked as it crossed the sea to the Island owned by Lou Ko Su. The three M16 agents, Michael, Estel, and Shai were all on there way to the Island to attend the martial arts tournament. They saw many other fighters on the boat. UFC champs, Tito Ortiz and Ken Shamrock. The Japanese PRIDE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS Champs, Togashiro Yamata and Takashi Hoskuo. and many other fighters. Numbering around 15. They all stared out to the island, in wonder. Waiting for the fight of there lives..........

The boat docked and they were greeted by five ruthless loking martial artist. The head one obviously being a tall man with white hair and clothes......

Guest Anime_Forever
Shai got off the boat in the middle of Micheal and Estel.
Shai: Those champions are nothin I could...
Mike: shhhhhh
Shai: Fine.
They worked their way through a crowd to see the 5 guards...

(POST QUALITY!)

Michael jumped onto the land. He walked over towards the guards. "Hello, my name is Ken Haymaker."

"Coincedence, i hope." Michael said with a smile.

"I get that alot. I will be your guide. Come with me, all of you. I shall show you to the intoductory banquet. Please, follow me." Ken said as he turned around and began to walk up a large stair case. The fighters looked up and followed.

When they reached the top they saw about 1 to 2 hundred martial artists in lines, praciticing Katas. (forms). They looked at them and countiued to go up towards a large building. A group of about 20 men came and took the fighters bags when they reached the large front door.

"Welcome, to Fire Island!" Ken said to all as he opoened the door and there stood a large room filled with traditional chinese dancers and sumo wrestelrs preforming matches. Bird CAges lined the roof. The fighters were amazed. Soon ,seemingly out of no where an army of waiters came out, holdign trays and bowls of asian delicasies.

[I] I like this mans hospitaltiy.[/I] Micahel thoguht to himself.

O.O.C: Normaly I don't like posting like this but I guess I will for this rp.

"Finaly some thing to eat. I haven't eaten any thing this morning because of my extra training" gene thought as he sat down.

A waiter came by and gave him a steak to eat. He grabed a fork and knive and started eating. Three of the other fighters sat down and looked at the food that was given to them.

"Don't worry you guys. We wouldn't poison you before a match or any thing like that" gene said smilling after swalloing a piece of his steak.

Gene continued to eat his steak because he knew he would need the energy to fight the the people who came to fight in the tournament.

As the fighters feated and relaxed, there was a loud gong. As they came to attenchion the y saw a large door open. Out of it came a mid sized, middlie aged man with a receding hair line. He walked up to the center of the room followed by his personal guards.

"Hello Fighters. My name, as many of you already know, is Lou Ko Su. I am the owner of this island and the holder of the martial arts tournament.I would like to inroduce you too my island. The tournament shall begin tommorrow morning at 11:00 am. I hop you will all show, for it is the reason you all have come. I bid you, farewell." He said as he slowly left the bulding. As soon as the large doors closed, the perfroming and feast countinued.

After many hours of featsting and lounging, the fighters left to there respective rooms and shut the door for the night. They waited for the tournament to start, the next day. they were all tired..........

Guest Anime_Forever
.....as they walked down the hallway. They reached the arena wher the fighters were being chosen. THe first match would be Shai versus Micho Shamrock. A small opening saremony happened. All the fighters did some streaches and entered the arena. The 2 fighters entered the arena.
Shai: weakling
Micho: Ill crush you

OOC: A_F, this is an RPG, not a battle. We need to save the battles between us and the other players for last. Make it entersting. FIght one of the other random 12 fighters. Please edit you post. MAke it like you versus Ken SHamrock. ALright?

Guest Anime_Forever
Micho came running in for a punch.
Shai: pitiful
Micho threw in a fury of punches. Shai blocked them all.
Micho: YOU CANT BE HUMAN!!!!!
Shai: You cant be a champion.
Micho: Youll pay for that.
Micho did a jump kick but Shai grabbed his ankle and flipped him around. Micho tied to get up but SHai walked over to him and stepped on his stomach.
Shai: Dont mess with the best.
Micho faints.

*Phoenix leaned against the wall in the building's party hall as people walked around talking. Most of the conversations were the exact same thing most people expected to hear at a martial art tourney. People boasting their own victories, claiming they could beat anyone, and even a few who were openly worried about the size of the other fighters. Phoenix was starting to become bored with all of the fancy treatment. As far as he was concerned it was more interesting to sit in the middle of forest eating MRE's (rations) then trying to stuff a chunk of steak down your throat in the middle of a brightly lit room.*

"No contest! Shai Usagi (givin' you a last name) is the winner of the round! COngratulations!" A short, announcer dressed in a blue gi said, raising Shai's fist in the air. He smirked. "Okay, then. Next match will be against.......hmmmm, "The announcer checked a list in his hand, "Michael Lee and Tito Ortiz! Will the competitors please fond there way to the ring!"

Michael got up off his seat and walked over to the ring with an excited smile. He was a fan of UFC and always wanted to fiht the famous Champ, Tito Ortiz. Tito raised his large, muscular body form his seat with a soft smile aswell, came to the ring. He was dressed in a pair of black button sided pants, a black UFC shirt, and a pair of knuckless gloves. He threw a quick 3 punches to warm up and got in a low fighthing stance. Michael followed with a low, wide leg stance and shifted back and forth on the balls of his feet. He put his fists high to cover his face and his elbows covered his stomache. They sized each otehr up deligently. They both knew what to expect, now it is to know how to defend.

"Fighters Ready?" the announcer said, and looked at both fighters, "......FIGHT!" He then jumped out of the way and worked his way onto the crowd.

Tito and Michael stayed still as a statue. Tito made first move, but hs eyes gave in away, he went for a quick back fist, but it was blocked by Michael, who was kncoked back slightl from the impact. Michale went for a kick, but Tito grabbed his leg quickly. "BAD MOVE!"Tito said to Michael. He lifted Michale up and slammed him on the ground. Michael coughed as he lost his breath. Tito tried a stomp, but Michale 'frog manned' into Tito's chest, knocking him back. They went into a strong fighting stance again. The fight resumed............

OOC: 1st, BP and AF, listen to Harlquien.
2nd, Tito Ortiz is the guy from Cradle 2 the Grave that Jet Li faught and was beaten up pretty badly by in the Figthing arena. He has short blonde hair.

O.O.C: Sorry it's taken so long to post. I had gotten lost a few times.

Estell leaned back against a wall, watching the match. The upper hand jumped around between the two. Which just made it an even better match. Here she was watching two good fighters in the same ring. Surly the one with the greater skill would come out the winner she thought. She closed her eyes quickly and tried to make out in her mind which would be the victor in the end. But soon found her self lost with no answer. So Estell just continued to watch the match.

Around the some of the other fighters and people who were allowed to watch the fight. They were betting on who would be the winner of the match. Yet the other watched and stayed focused on the fight, and nothing else. They all watched with a glance in their eyes. Their view shifting back and forth between Michael and Tito.

Scanning the area Estell saw nothing else. But suddenly to of the corner of her eye, she saw a shadow like figure. It had seemed like Lou, but the figure disappeared all too quickly. It might have been some one else, thinking it was useless she went back to the match. And still it seemed like the fighters were equal. But Tito looked as if he was starting to loose his energy.

Michael and Tito were heaving heavely. The matched ahd wadged on for close to 20 minutes. Tito was getting tired from his haevy body and Michael was tired from moving so much. But there had to be a winner.

Tito threw a strong punch at Michael who dodged it and sent a strong side kick into his gut. Tito kiyaed loudly and the force was lightened. Michael then went for a inside knife hand strike that hit him in the throat. He choaked badly and hacked. Michael then went for the finising attack. He jumped high and pulled a powerful downward axe kicks to the back of his head. Tito hit the ground hard and fell uncouncious. He stared down at his opponent.

The announcer in blue ran over and raised Michael's hand high in the air while two men in white gi's picked up Tito and carried him away. "The Winner! Great Match!" the announcer yelled. Michael let out a toothy grin. "Okay, now, the next match will be against...."he cheked the list, "Estell versus a Sou Roc Hoi."

A man wearing a white gi walked up cayying two large sticks roughly 2 feet long each. He banged them together and smirked insanely........

Guest Anime_Forever
As Micheal walkewd off stage, Shai ran up to him.
Shai: You SUCKED!!!! What the heck? 20 minutes? Bruce Lee coulda beet him in 5 but you took 20?
Micheal: SHUTIT SHAI!!!!
Shai: I thought you wanted to be as good as him.
Micheal: I guess I have a long way to go
Shi: No friggin duh!
Micheal: The match is starting...
Shai: Estell had better win...
The two opponents were squaring off, but Shai saw a more suspicious person... He recognized him as the Gene gy from before.
Shai: Im... going to the bathroom
Micheal: K...
Shai began following Gene into the building. Suddenly they came across a stairase. Gene went down and Shai stealthfully followed to find a 20 foot ring.
Gene: WELCOME TO MY PRIVATE ARENA!!!!!!

Sou Roc Hoi held his two long sticks, smiling. But it was his smile, it was like he was laughing at her from the inside. Estall started to think about what could make him have a smile like that. Getting lost in her thought she never noticed him rasing his large sticks. Sou Roc Hoi took this time and struck her down, which brought Estall back. As he rased them to strike her again she rolled off to the side. But as she did she swiftly moved her right leg. Making Sou Roc Hoi go off balance, as she got up she went into a fighting stance. By this time Sou Roc Hoi had regained what he had lost, and swiped at her. Estall dodged one but the other came landing a hit on her left arm. When he with drew it had left a bruise on her arm. Sou Roc Hoi tried to hit again but Estall dodged. She went in for an upper strike. Landing an upper cut in his stomach with much of her power, he shifted back wards. Yet he was still smiling, this just made her puzzled.

"May I ask why your smiling?" asked Estall, ready to attack.
Sou's grin grew wider, "What a stupid question!"

With this he then banged his sticks and came charging. He swung his sticks trying to his Estall, but she ducked out to the side. And attacked his with a right hand jab. Forcing more power then she had done before. He backed up holding his arms across his stomach. Estall then came attacking in with a drop kick, just barely making it did a high block using one of the sticks. He then forced it upwards and forced her to stumble back wards.

"So let's begin" gene said. Shai came charging at gene. "This should be easiy" gene thought. He jumped and kicked shai it the head. shai went flying and hit a wall. "I would of expected better from you" gene said smilling. "If you want my best then i'll so you my best" shai said as he ran to gene and started punching at him. Gene dodged every one of the punches. "How can you be so fast" shai asked as he jumped away from one of genes punches. "I mostly train in defense, speed and agility. My strength is average so I make up for it with my other skills" gene said smilling as he ran up to shai and punched him in the stomach. Shai recovered from the shot and kicked at gene but he defended. "If you'ld like I wont use my hands" gene said starting to laugh. Shai came charging again. Shai kicked him in the side as gene tried to move and hit him. The hit didn't phase him much "Not bad. Not to many people can hit me. I guess your an exception" gene said pucnhing shai. Shai fell to the ground but quickly got up.

Guest Anime_Forever
Shai: ALright.... Time for full power.
Shai pulled out his "wooden weapons" as he calls them.
Gene: HAHAHA!!!! How pitiful.
Shai then threw a ww at Gen which he easilly dodged. As he dodged it, Shai came running in. But instead of hitting he trew thhe second ww. GEne dodged it but the moment he did he felt 5 pnchhes in his stamach and chest. He backed up 1 step and before he could back up more he recieved a kick to the head. He stumbled to the side about 10 feet. He caghed up some blood.
Gene: Not ba...
BAM BAM BAM!!!!!! Three more morepunches.
Shai: I DONT HAVE TIME FOR YOUR CRAP!!!!!
Gene backed up a few more feet and assumed fighting position.

"You want to fight with armaments then we'll do it your way" gene said reachinging into his pocket. He pulled out brass knuckles with spykes on them and put them on. He charged at shai as he tried to hit gene again but he dogded the strikes. Gene punched shai in the stomach a couple of times and sent him flying into a wall again. "Shall we continue" gene asked as shai slumped to the floor. "Ya, let's keep going at it" shai said geting off the floor. Shai came running at gene and tried to strike him but he defended with his brass knuckles. Gene started punching again at shai in the stomach.

Guest Anime_Forever
Sha looked at the bleeding holes n his stomach. [I] that wont work again[/I] he stood up.
Shai: How about we have a real fight... no weapons, no powers, no side effects.
Gen: Im game.
OOC: Que the fighting music
Bam, Bam, Bam, BAm Huuuuuaa U,U,U,U,U,U, hiieyaaa, ya ya ya yaya. they exchanged constant blocked blows. They were loked
Shai: Your...pretty...good
Gene:your impressive yourself...
they both unlocked and punched each ther in the face making them flip back into fighting position.
MEANWHILE.....

Ken had not welling to even look at the sad warriors fighting....but he really disliked this Shai,he wanted to kill this cocky fighter.He got up,and walked away from the fight.He entered Lou Ko Su's office.

Lou:How is the fight going?

Ken rolled his eyes,and pulled out a chair.

Ken:Just some cocky newbies.

Lou gave a deep laugh,and Ken just looked on.He didn't like him that much really,like anyone eles he knew.He walked out,pushing the chair back.Walking back to the fight,nobody had won....yet.He put both of his hands on his head,and shut his eyes.

[I]Like two newbies fighting is really anything to look at.[/I]

Estall regained her balence. Coming in this she charged at Sou Roc Hoi. He swung his sticks trying to hit Estall but she dodged them and did an up-wards x-strik. But before she was able to strike he swayed her off by quickly ducking. Coming up wards stabbing her with one of the sticks from underneth. Sou Roc Hoi then threw her up and swung the stick. Forcing Estall to come crashing to the ground, Sou Roc Hoi then started walking towards her. So Estall rolled off to the side and got up. As she did she went near the edge of the ring.

"Planing to forefit, then?" he asked her.
Estall shook her head, "Of course not."

Once he was close enough to swing and make a hit with his sticks. Estall docked down and went behind him. As he turned Estall grabbed hold of the stick in his right hand. Knowing that he'd not let go, she used all her might to turn him. Doing this as she swiftly turned, she had her left leg swip at his knees. Causing Sou Roc Hoi to fall forwards. But as he fell she got hold of the other stick and used his own weight to her atvantage. In this she used her body like a point and flong him forwards. Sou Roc Hoi slamed into the ground with a large thump. Not moving nor having the will to get up, he lie there.

The announcer came up and that Estall had won. She then started to leave the ring when she noticed that Shai had left. Estall walked over to Micheal, and asked, "Where'd Shai go?"

Guest Anime_Forever
Gene: You ready?
Shai: D*mn your cocky.
The 2 came in ffor a series of ultra speed dodged punches. Gene stepped back and came in for a stronger punch but Shai caught both his hands then pulled him forward for a kick to the stomach. Gene bent over, only to recieve several knees to the head. He stumbled back to get a roundhouse kic to the face followed by kicks to the chest and stomach and a face punch that knocked him out f the arena and out of consiousness.
Shai: back to the others.