Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is going to sound like a trivial question to all of you veterans out there, and don't be fooled. It is. I'm wondering how to put your signature out in the middle of your box, instead of by the side. Whenever I try, it always ends up by the left. How do I put it out in the middle of my text box? Feel free to close this after I recieve an answer, because I do recognize that this could be classified as spam. I am only trying to recive an honest answer, and am in no way deliberatlely trying to disregard the rules or annoy Mods.

- The Original
Posted
Add the following tags where you wish to have the text/images/etc centered:

{center} text here{/center}

Note: Replace these characters: {} with the following: [].

If you need any assistance, pm me and I will glady fix it for you.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...