OtakuBoards

I am a god.

Epid3mic

Guest cloricus
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B][color=darkblue][size=1]
Our pets are dumb.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

And the RSPCA takes another blow from the ignorant. They may be dumb to you but isn't some kid in a random 3rd world country? It's all perspective and some animals are smarter than others, I've even read in an english scientific mag (I was very bored in a doctors waiting room at the time) that humans are the third most intelligent on the planet. But of course thanks to peoples upbringing they cannot accept this, also that we rate intelligence on the ability to use tools because that is where we excel. Just like an ape that works out how to use a hammer gets on the nightly news. Hardly fair, it?s like comparing a Mac to a PC; they were built for different tasks.

So I think that just because your pet doesn?t join you to pray to a god (maybe because it?s to smart to get sucked into the crap and it?s gets into pet heaven anyway now thanks to the Vatican or it can?t comprehend the idea of a god) you shouldn?t dis them and well should just be a good owner. (Hmm pets are slaves to us. :devil: )