Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I looked a real picture of Aldaran, and saw that MY version was quite different than the real thing... so I decided to use "My Aldaran Version" as the design for my character Nahal. This is him in the city of Tyre.... when the pic is colored I'll explain a tad more about the pic.

If my angelfire is being gay (which it is every now and then), just use the DA link below the pic.

[img]http://www.angelfire.com/comics/gedden/Nahal_in_Tyre.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/2986956/[/url]
Posted
WHEW!!!!!!!!! i dont know what all of you are talkin bout but that is really cool. i like it better than when you cged it. i really like the "pencil/penned in look". (as my art teacher says) its really cool. nice job

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...