Guest Demon Khold Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 what is your favorite G-Gundam? My favorite is Master Gundam
Burori Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 Mine has always been the Death Sythe Gundam. *druels* Ah DeathSythe lol. sorry for sounding like a mod but I think this is against their rules. (no favorite threads)
Guest Anime_Forever Posted September 12, 2003 Posted September 12, 2003 I like Deathscythe and Drogon Gundam. Theyr both really cool. Oh yeah, and Bakunetsumaru offa SD Gundam.
DuoNDscythe Posted September 14, 2003 Posted September 14, 2003 Didn't he ask for a Gundam from G-Gundam? I thought so. Mine is Spiegel Gundam from Neo Germany.
Inu-Jinjirou Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 I like DeathSyth and Sandrock(if thats the wrong name the one on Gundam Wing that has those two giant knives).
Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 From G-Gundam Dragon Gundam, and from Gundam Wing Duo's Death Sythe(sp). Hehehe... Ive always had a thing for Duo...
Pagan Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 My favorite from G Gundam is The Dark Gundam. I really like the way it looks in its final and ultimate stage(with Rain as the pilot). I wish it could have atleast had some attacks and could move a little. They really made it strong but weak it doesn'y do much more then sit there and launch gundam heads out.
Shy Posted September 21, 2003 Posted September 21, 2003 [size=1]Seeing as nobody but Hells Fire expleined [i]why[/i] the Gundam was their favorite, this thread obviously isn't contrbuting to any intelligent discussion. Favorites threads are only allowed if they do not lead to short and pointless posts (aka SPAM.) Please read the rules, and try to put more thought into your future posts. Topic closed. -Shy[/size]
Recommended Posts