Guest Skyechild91 Posted September 10, 2003 Posted September 10, 2003 I think it is an awsome series. you can usually catch it on anime unleashed, though im not sure what channel its on. usually at mid-night on friday or saturday night. who's seen it?
Aya_Fujimiya_42 Posted September 12, 2003 Posted September 12, 2003 I've seen Crest of the Stars about two years ago.. It's not abod Anime.. it's a Bit slow.. Has a fairly good story line....I Also want to see Banner of the Stars..
Radical Edward Posted September 12, 2003 Posted September 12, 2003 I've seen it...not really one of my favorites but the ships are kick *****, i've only seeen the begining and some of the ending episodes. Whats Banner of the Stars?...a continueing serious from Crest of the Stars?
Aya_Fujimiya_42 Posted September 13, 2003 Posted September 13, 2003 Yep Banner of the Stars is Continution of Crest of the Stars.. I Met The desiner of Crest of the Stars Otakon 02'
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now