Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
The first 5 people that answer correctly get NoodleZ Poké Points. I will do this every day so after my let's say 30th or 50th Challenge I will add up everyone that has participated's points and whoever has the most points they will be declared Pokémon Champion of all time. Here goes the first challenge!!

Directions: Match up the Pokemon with their type.
EXAMPLE: If I had Jigglypuff and Balloon I would put Jigglypuff=Balloon

Challenge:

Gyrados Bivalve

Arcanine Megaton

Golem Human Shape

Shellder Atrocious

Jynx Legendary


Hurry and post now!!!!!!!!
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Gyrados =Atrocious[/COLOR]
[COLOR=orangered]Arcanine=Legendary[/COLOR]
[COLOR=sienna]Golem=Megaton[/COLOR]
[COLOR=coral]Shellder=Bivalve[/COLOR]
[COLOR=purple]Jynx=Human-Shape[/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Gyrados=Atrocious
Arcanine=Legendary
Golem=Megaton
Shellder=Bivalve
Jynx=Human Shape
Posted
I think noddlez has just forgotten about this topic.........
Posted
Since NoodleZ is caught up in the Hogwarts RPG, I'll take over. Here's the standings. Kristoff119, Wing Zero, stratigyless, Gary Oak, and saiyadude all have 1 point. (I gave mine to Saiyadude) I'll post three questions. First 5 to reply correctly get 2 points.

1.) What is Snorlax's weight?
2.) Name the world's smallest Pokémon.
3.) At what level does Houndour evolve into Houndoom?

Good Luck!
Posted
Booya! I knew I would miss atleast one. Now I'm in the lead! :ish happy:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i]
[B]Sorry, Squashed. You didn't get any right. You can't try this challenge again. Try again next time. [/B][/QUOTE]

Damn! O well, next time i'll try again. :o
Posted
Snorlax's wieght- 1,014
Smallest pokemon- Diglet, 8 inches tall, and 2 pounds (guess, do oyu want hieght, or wieght, or both?)
Houndour- level24
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Snorlax's wieght- 1,014
Smallest pokemon- Diglet, 8 inches tall, and 2 pounds (guess, do oyu want hieght, or wieght, or both?)
Houndour- level24 [/B][/QUOTE]

If you compare them answers to my answers, I suck! I'm not even close.............geez!
Posted
[b][color=indigo][size=1]
Yes lol I have forgotton about this thread. So Talon is going to finsih it up...Fine with me...I would but I am too busy and caught up with the huge!! Hogwarts RPG in the G&S forum.[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]Snorlax's wieght- 1,014
Smallest pokemon- Diglet, 8 inches tall, and 2 pounds (guess, do oyu want hieght, or wieght, or both?)
Houndour- level24 [/B][/QUOTE]


Ah! That is the answer! Curse you smart smug know alot of pokemon man!
Posted
Um, kizu? You got most of it right, but you only gave me part of the answer to #2, so I'll give you 1 and 3/4 points. When three more people try to answer, I'll put up new questions.
Posted
Although if oyu want weight, the lightest in weight is Haunter and Gastly. They both weigh .2 lb. That is pretty light. But they are both quite tall, 4'3 and 5'3. Is that right? Or do you still want height?
Posted
What I meant was that you only put up one of the Pokémon. The other one is Natu. I'll put up new questions soon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...