kizu Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Yeah, but Diglet weighs less. Natu weighs 4lb and Diglet weighs 2lb. Cam i give it a try??? I will get some questions ready for hear later.
Guest Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 Dude it doesn't matter how much it weighs. Lady asked "Name the worlds smallist pokemon" not "worlds lightist"
Kei Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 I was just refering to height, but I'll be more specific in the furture. Here's the new questions. 2 points each. 1.) If a Snorlax, Gastly, and an Arcanine were put on a scale, how much would they weigh? 2.) Name the world's fastest aerial and ground Pokémon. 3.) How fast can Dugtrio bury underground? (that's a gimme) 4.) How high can a Magicarp's jump reach?
Guest Posted December 5, 2001 Posted December 5, 2001 Oh man i'm gonna fail this one 1. 1,356.2 pounds 2. Dragonite 3. Super Fast? 4. uh Ten Feet?
wolf masteres Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 gyrados=atrocious arcanine=legendary golem=mega ton shellder=bivalve jynx=human shape
wolf masteres Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 uh,1.) 1,569? 2.)pidgeot,and rapidash? 3.)15mph? 4.)6ft.?
Fall Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]I was just refering to height, but I'll be more specific in the furture. Here's the new questions. 2 points each. 1.) If a Snorlax, Gastly, and an Arcanine were put on a scale, how much would they weigh? 2.) Name the world's fastest aerial and ground Pokémon. 3.) How fast can Dugtrio bury underground? (that's a gimme) 4.) How high can a Magicarp's jump reach? [/B][/QUOTE] NAHA!!!! More questions!!! Now I shall answer: 1.dunno 2.would it be Aerodactyl? 3.400 miles 4.1 metre? i suck.........:smoke:
Guest Posted December 9, 2001 Posted December 9, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by wolf masteres [/i] [B]gyrados=atrocious arcanine=legendary golem=mega ton shellder=bivalve jynx=human shape [/B][/QUOTE] Wofl we already moved along. It was the first five people. That question is gone. And now I think Lady Forgot about this topic too.
Kei Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 I didn't forget. My computer crashed, and I just now got it fixed. Saiyadude, you got 2 and 1/2 points off these questions. When more people reply, I'll put up new questions.
Guest Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 Really!? Man these people aren't making computers like they used too. Always problems and no one to fix it. Stupid Microsoft/Intel. Anywho I'm still in the lead! Yippie!
kizu Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 This is a bit harder than the last ones. 1- 1356.2 2- Land is Rapidash, Air is Pidgeot using Quick Attack (I don't know this, Guess) 3- 50 meters per second? (No idea) 4- Not very high, 7 feet?
Kei Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 Yeah, they are a bit hard, aren't they, kizu? But you got 4 and 1/2 points off them, so they can't be that hard.
Guest Posted December 12, 2001 Posted December 12, 2001 How could he get 4 and a half points? There were only four questions. Unless you are totalling up all his points....Nevermind. Anyway congrats on winning this quiz kizu?
Kei Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 I said I would give 2 points for each question, and he got 2 and a 1/2 of them right, so actually, if my math is correct, kizu got 5 points off that quiz.
Fall Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 hey, lady katana, I posted my answers up first, I think. look up this page, 'cause my answers are up there, and you haven't posted my points yet.
Kei Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 The reason I didn't post your points is because you didn't get any. :smirk:
Guest Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]The reason I didn't post your points is because you didn't get any. :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] Man Snail i'm sorry to say this but that is just to funny. And lady what about Wolf's answers? I think she got some right. Not sure tho.
Fall Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Katana [/i] [B]The reason I didn't post your points is because you didn't get any. :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] wha....what?! none right?! o man, i'm crap............
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 What are the questions in the first place:confused: :confused:
Fall Posted December 14, 2001 Posted December 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by GotenksSSJ343 [/i] [B]What are the questions in the first place:confused: :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] go back about 3 or 4 posts on the 1st page, and there they are.
Guest Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 It is good to read the first pages to understand what the topic is exactly about. so you don't have to waste yours and our time asking about it.
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 16, 2001 Posted December 16, 2001 1. 1356.2 lbs. 2. Land Rapidash and air Pigeot 3. 60 MPH 4. 7 feet
Kei Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 Here's the answers to the quiz. 1.) 1,356.2 lb 2.) Rapidash and Dragonite (Refer to the ep when Ash went for the Orange Leauge Championship) 3.) 60 mph (in every Pokédex entry. That's why its a gimme) 4.) 7 feet GotenksSSJ343, you got 7 points! Safe to say you win.
Fall Posted December 17, 2001 Posted December 17, 2001 well, are you going to post any new questions?
GotenksSSJ343 Posted December 18, 2001 Posted December 18, 2001 Yes I am 1.What level does Tyhplosion learn flamethrower? 2.Whats Ho-oh's last move? 3.How tall is Pinsir? 4.If you put a Mewtwo,Moltres,and Dratini on a scale how much the combined weight be? If I'm not on when five people post someone pm by today or tomorrow and I'll pm you the answers because I've got exams (weird I'm getting them this early.):wow:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now