Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey, is it just me, or does it seem that with lots of animes, their ending episode titles usually refer to a date, the sky, or something like that?
For examples, Trigun's last episode is called (err...something)...Isn't it "Underneath the Sky So Blue" or something like that?
Anyways, and the last episode of Zoids Guardian Force is called "Return to Another Tomorrow". Is it like a fad to name the last episode something that relates nothing to the actual series?
Those are the only two I can think of at the moment. *yawns* Yeah. I'm sure there's more out there.
Posted
Hey i just activated my account. Well, Katana, Cowboy Bebop's last episode name was "The Real Folk Blues" and it had no relation to what just said. I don't think FLCL and .Hack//Sign had those kind of names either.
Posted
Well, FLCL's last episode was "Fooly Climax"or "FLClimax" so its kind of a theme. And i don't beleive the last episode of (first season) Big O had anything to do with it either. So, its just a yes/no kinda deal.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chou Long Kai [/i]
[B]Usually,the last episode's title has something to do with a deeper meaning in the series

[500th post,2 years gah] [/B][/QUOTE]


Yes, that is usually the case I think. The last episode of Shoujo Kakumei Utena is called 'Someday We'll Shine Together'. At least, I think that is the english translation.
Posted
Ok, so if the title of the last episode has something to do with a deeper meaning to the series... How do you explain Excel Saga's episode 25: We will not be held responsible. Or 26: Going too far?
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...