Xyandar Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 K I made a Sig Pic for my Signature. I saved it on a site i made. Whenever I go to where I posted it shows a bx with an X in it. I have to click "Show Picture" To see it. How can I fix it?? Not everyone will want to click that and i worked a long time for it:(please help
TheShinje Posted September 11, 2003 Posted September 11, 2003 [size=1] It is either that the server is down, or Freewebs.com doesn't allow off site hosting, much in the same way, geocities, Tripod or Angelfire does. The latter two usually replace the red x with an "image hosted by" picture. [/size]
Xyandar Posted September 12, 2003 Author Posted September 12, 2003 It is weird tho because sometimes it will show but sometimes it wont.... Geocities lets u host??
Posthumous Posted September 12, 2003 Posted September 12, 2003 I don't know, but when I copied the address, looked at it and clicked back, it started showing up.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now