Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][b]New banner from me, whoo! Nothing big or spectacular, but it's something.

[img]http://lehjackson27.250free.com/in_the_arms.png[/img]

*If you want to use this banner, PM me and I'll think about it. ;)


Redacte: Please rate.[/b][/size]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I love Buffy. Especially the episodes where she was in love with Angel. I'm such a sucker for romance...

Your banner is pretty. (Both of them). I like the one posted in here the best. I like stuff like that...[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i]
[B][color=hotpink][size=1]I love Buffy. Especially the episodes where she was in love with Angel. I'm such a sucker for romance...

Your banner is pretty. (Both of them). I like the one posted in here the best. I like stuff like that...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]Yeah, you could really tell Angel was in love with her. I mean, his eyes just told you so..

Anyways, if ya'll are wondering, you can rate my banner in my signature too if you'd like.[/b][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...