Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Name


Recommended Posts

Posted
What's your name? I don't remember if this has been done or not yet. My stomach and head hurt right now from the food I ate eariler.
Posted
[color=royalblue]I hate to add to your trauma, but yes, it's been done before. And for real names, you could just go to myotaku.com and check out everyone's real name. The're on the lefthand side.[/color]
Posted
Oh well I found out something. I need to est more normal food nowadays. Thanks. But most people don't put up their real names.
Posted
[size=1]If they don't put up their real names on MyO, there's little reason to think they'd put up their real names in a thread here.

I am going to close this. If you're interested, do a brief search on name threads; I'm sure you'll find some things out.

And just as a note, please put a bit more effort into your threads in the future. If you ask a question, perhaps give your answer. [/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...