Jump to content
OtakuBoards

random banners, hey! dont blame me, blame boredum.


Recommended Posts

Posted
ah, i was bored again so I made these. tell me what you think...

[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/khsmile0.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/insert1.jpg[/IMG]
(yes, that is what it is supposed to look like & it has absolutely no purpose.)

[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/chibinaru1111.JPG[/IMG]

I know those ones suck but tell me what I can do to fix them...
Posted
[size=1]I like the first one. The only thing wrong is the color quality. Especially in Sora's hair. Being able to count pixels is bad...but good job. ^_^

I'm not exactly able to comment on the second one. It's nice though. However..the text seems a bit weird to me. Not sure why.

For the third, I reccomend you space the letters out a bit more.

The girl seems rough around the edges. Try to clean that up a bit more. And maybe the background could be a bit lighter.[/size]
Posted
ok, I'll fix them up. hehehe thanks for the cookie!

I know what you mean about the chibi naru one....I thikn I'll go back & rdeo that one completely, I dont really like it very much.

thanks for the compliments & suggestions!

~NaRu

edit--
i re-did the insert banner here one. I fixed the text a little, it was blurry....here's the new one.

[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/insert2.JPG[/IMG]
Posted
[size=1]

[b]First banner:[/b] The picture is amusing, and it's clean, but the text doesn't match. It'd be much better if you had some cool-looking text that...well...matched. [8/1o]

[b]Second banner:[/b]*laughs* Very cool. I would use it if it were mine. ^_~ [1o/1o]

[b]Third banner:[/b] The picture is cute, [i]and[/i] the text matches [good job!], but it's not balanced out well. Also, it looks very pixelly. =_= [8.5/1o][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by nezzyjean [/i]
[B][color=silver] [size=0] I like um lotz! *gives jessie cookie*I give um 1o/1o! man, i wish i could make banners that good v.v! [/color] [/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Please try to say something more than that you simply like it. Go into why you like it, what parts are good, etc. Going into detail is the best possible thing in this and every forum.
Posted
hehehe, thanks. I'll be sure to fix them up a little. Thanks for the compliments. you can use it if you want to ginny! lol. i'm working on others so they'll be up soon.

~NaRu

edit--here is a new one i made yesterday....
[IMG]http://punkkittennaru.250free.com/NORMAL.gif[/IMG]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...