Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah he was down there. It was funny to see pikkon kick Cell's butt. I thought it was funny that Pikkon beat them all. I laughed because they were all at the same level they were when they died.
Posted
what if Frieza just got neutered(if you don't know what that is, then don't ask)...or maybe he's some kind of trans...maybe he's both male and female(either A, im ight or B i just watch too much tv).
Im most likely to think he s a dude
Posted
Baaaad images! This conversation is going waay deeper than expected! Well we can conlude that DBZ is the show with freaks, geeks, and women with multiple cheeks. Frieza is... wel... it's realy neither of them...
Posted
There are female saiyans, they were shown in the series when King Kai explained about the saiyan homeworld (I think it was King Kai) and again in an episode I have on tape that basicly gives you a crash course in Dragonball up untill the Andriod saga. If there weren't female saiyans, Bulma and Chi-Chi wouldn't have been required to make Trunks and Gohan. Fireza is a guy that sounds like a girl (to me) He was refered to may times as a male. You must keep in mind that he is an alien and his culture is diffirent from ours, he might very well be very manly in his culture. (A culture of farries) Opps did I say that out loud? Anyway personaly I think that Frieza's race probably got wiped out by some other all powerful fighter. (Like Frieza did to the saiyans) I have no proof, that's just what would be ironic.
Posted
I think they just refer to Frieza as a him because he acts like a guy and others things. Maybe he's really is an it, but calling it a him is easier to explain to kids watching it.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Yeah, but how do you know he's a guy. It doesn't say that. He never said wait he was. He may be a guy yes, but just because you have a voice doesn't make you a guy. He doesn't have any distinguising parts to prove it.
Posted
Still it's kinda funny though. He may sounds like it. Well that doesn't mean it's hid brother. Aliens might have a different form of brother. They could have been formed the same day. How do they have baby's hmmm.
Posted
Notice, Stryder comes and says how much time we have and tries to end the discussion, but now is a participant in this twisted disscussion. lol

Anyways, shibatku's got a point. we really can't identify it as a boy because it is a son or a brother. I never saw it spelt, so they could have said Sun and broh-their for all we know. :-)
Posted
Freiza actually has a man sounding voice in the Japanese version.
Posted
*shrugs* yeah, I'm probably going twenty miles deeper w/this than needs be, lol. but at any rate, if they just could have gotten a better voice actor, none of this would be on trial.

PS off topic, but when goku or somebody completely obliterates somebody, why don't they show up in the other world in peices? I think it'd be pretty cool, lol
Posted
If you have done enough good deeds, in the afterlife you get to keep your memories and body.
Posted
Actually, when you are blown to bits, you die intact. You have to die before you can fall apart like that.

ANYWAY
I think Frieza is a boy, though the voice shows other wize. Now...is he...wierd? 'show me what you got big boy' 'i want you!' honestly...
Posted
Get it into your thick skulls, Furiza is a MALE. And his race DOES have females. We just don't see them? Proof? Furiza says a line like "I will teach you a lesson, Saiya-jin. Just like the kind my loving mother and father used to."

It was in the dubs and subs. So please, stop with this spamming. It is a fact that Furiza is a guy, there are females of his race, and that there are female Saiya-jins as well.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...