Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Lil Jon and the Eastside Boyz feat. The Ying Yang Twins


Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone like their song that they wrote together called "Get Low." I usually dont prefer rap but for some reason this song hit me. I love it. Does anyone else like this song or wither of the groups?
Posted
I like this song...the first 10,000 times the radio stations around here played it (they always play things out).

But, yeah, I first heard of the song from Lil' Jon's website and the hook was on a loop. A month later, I turn on MTV2 and hear it again and was like, "Why does that sound familiar?" I remembered and thought, "Sweet! This song rocks!"

Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz make some notoriously infectious beats that make you jump around like a maniac [spoiler]("Bia Bia", "I Don't Give A...", "Play No Game")[/spoiler]. It is good to have a bunch of guys just gather around and get you all riled up. Have not had that much pumpin' rap since "Air Force Ones."

:P
Posted
That song is really old like a year , I know it by heart . It's getting to become boring where I stay especially the edited version, and I'm tired of looking at Lil'Jon's face he's looks like the frick'n Cookie monster.
Posted
Quote Chris Rock from the VMA's:

"Lil' Jon? Lil' Jon is the black cousin IT!"

I couldn't agree more. I like the song, but can't stand Lil' Jon himself. The Yin Yang twins are cool though.
Posted
I normally don't listen to rap, but Get Low is an exception. I really like the dirty version not the one on TV they messed it up. The vidoe is wild they have a little everything happening in it. Thyey did really play it out though; I was tired of it before the vidoe actually came out. I live in Atlanta and it is so old there; I'm tired of it now.
Posted
I love rap, I first saw it on BET like 6 months ago. It's way over played but I like it. There's better songs but i can't stop myself from singing the chorus. Oh god, now it's stuck in my head. gosh dog it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...