Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Man, this place is way different than I remember... Somehow I doubt anyone here remembers me :(

If anyone has any clue who I am, tell me. I'd be interested in knowing.

So what all have I missed during my long absence? Anything uber-important? Or just random stuff that would interest my slipping mind?

Also, what's up with the chat? I tried going in, and not only did they start yelling at me and threatening me, but Nitros-TXB, DLL, sminty, and the others are all gone!! What's happening??? :huh: :bawl: :help:
Posted
[color=#707875]If you want to keep up on the latest happenings, I recommend going through the Announcements at the top of any forum.

In regard to the chat...theOtaku.com has dropped our chat service. There is now an "unofficial" chat system. We do not own it or endorse it.[/color]
Posted
oh, chat == unofficial, ok.

man, I feel like a 486 someone dragged out of the closet and networked to a bunch of P4s I'm so behind on what's going on here... I hardly see any names that I recognise at all...

Does [b]anyone[/b] here remember me??
Posted
[color=#707875]I remember you. But you have few posts...so you haven't posted enough to make a strong impression on the community. I think that's to be expected. Given more time, people will come to know you.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]I remember you, Disco. I was Cera. *grins*

I remember Biyomonomon, too, heh. *points to Marimon, Cotomon, Nyxmon*
How pathetic is that?

You used to have Excite Instant Messenger, right? Heh. Good times, that.

Welcome back.[/size]
Posted
w00t! Someone I remember!! Yay! :toothy:

who knows, maybe more ppl will remember me, even though it's been so long... (search for threads with posts by me in them, they're all ancient, lol)...

I really gotta get active here again...
Posted
Hey don't worry..at least god remembers you...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zanarkand Abes [/i]
[B]Where could you have been for soo long that you don't recognize anything?[/B][/QUOTE]

You know, I'm not really sure... You can tell how long I've been gone simply by using the board search with my username in the user field and * in the searchterm field... I remember that alot of where I was was megchan's boards (or what's left of them) and occasionally even at the remains of the yamatoholics ezboard... (yes, ppl still go there). I actually go to the rainbowbrite.net message board too, but that's a whole different matter entirely.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...