Spikey Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 [B][SIZE=1]I was really bored so I made this little akira banner. Hope you like it, comments are welcome.[/b][/size]
Meteora Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Thats an Ok banner. For some reason it just doesnt stick out to me. But keep up the work and one of the banners i'll like.[/color][/size][/i]
Spikey Posted September 17, 2003 Author Posted September 17, 2003 Alrighty then here's another banner. It's maybe something you like. I hate the text though. I'll fix that up.
Assassin Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 [size=1][color="666666"] Not bad spikey! The first one is alright but I just dont like the second one. Due to the fact that its just cut out and had text put on it. No offense or nothing. What program are you using? Try to make backgrounds and stuff. [/size][/color]
Spikey Posted September 17, 2003 Author Posted September 17, 2003 [FONT=arial]Alrighty then, now I made a kalediscope banner. I hope you like it. :)[/font]
Ayokano Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 Very good banners,but there are somethings wrong with them. The frist and second ones are kinnda pixlely,and so is the text.Anything eles other than that is fine.The third on is very good,and has no real problems.
klinanime1 Posted September 17, 2003 Posted September 17, 2003 ... hm... Something just doesn't seem right. Great boredom relievers, though. Keep doing them. ^^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now