Tat2oo Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I was just wondering if anyone knew if Bandai will ever release Models/Toys for the lesser mechas of Gundam Wing such as Aires Cancer ect... Just wondering eh Well hey tell me what you do know. What is coming out and not just Gundam.
Sephiroth Posted October 4, 2001 Posted October 4, 2001 I doubt it, there is never a demand for them....
Wing Zero Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 I doubt it,there may be a chance if its Virgo or Virgo II
Yuri Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 :devil: just wondering what model kits youve built?
Tat2oo Posted October 6, 2001 Author Posted October 6, 2001 Quite a few, serpent custom, turn A gundam, Hydra Gundam, RX 78-2,RGM-79(G) GM from 08th ms, Talgeese 3, Wing Zero, XM-07G and FXF91 from Silhouette I've also done 00 and 01 from Eva current project big o just found it at a hobby store here.
Yuri Posted October 8, 2001 Posted October 8, 2001 :D Hey me to the only one I didn't like building was the hydragundam but I build mostly Gundam, 08th MS team, Gundam Wing, gundam f91 thats about it my most prized two are wing zero custom and Gouf Custom.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now