Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was just wondering if anyone knew if Bandai will ever release Models/Toys for the lesser mechas of Gundam Wing such as Aires Cancer ect... Just wondering eh

Well hey tell me what you do know. What is coming out and not just Gundam.
Posted
Quite a few, serpent custom, turn A gundam, Hydra Gundam, RX 78-2,RGM-79(G) GM from 08th ms, Talgeese 3, Wing Zero, XM-07G and FXF91 from Silhouette I've also done 00 and 01 from Eva current project big o just found it at a hobby store here.
Posted
:D Hey me to the only one I didn't like building was the hydragundam but I build mostly Gundam, 08th MS team, Gundam Wing, gundam f91 thats about it my most prized two are wing zero custom and Gouf Custom.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...