Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello,

This is a Photoshop pic that I just finished yesterday. Its a different mode of coloring than one I usually use. I blended it more instead of laying down flat shapes of color. Anyway, see what you think.

*note: I reposted this pic coz the thing looks blurry, then the attachment box disappeared when I edited it. Anyway, the pic is clear now.



BlueCat
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow thats really good. I like the way the wing is formed. It looks really good. Keep posting these up they are very good.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...