OtakuBoards

Tsukasa or Sukasa

NashvilleDream

• 2 weeks later...
See, it's kinda like how some people would like to see what it's like to play as the character of the opposite sex...

*people stare...*

Umm, off that awfully disturbing note, Tsukasa is the way it's supposed to be spelled. Of course, they did change some of the names for translation purposes...

I'm sorta new to the show...but I have seen most of the episodes though...and Tsukasa is the correct way to spell it...at first I thought it was Sukasa until I looked it on a website...Tsukasa's real gender...I don't know...in the game he/she is a boy...but in the real world...well every one says that he/she is a girl and yes the voice is a bit of a shock(it was to me...)

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rein Sakado [/i]
[B]Its Tsukasa.All the Japanese dialects spell his/her character this way.I hate the fact on what Tsukasa's real gender is!!
You don't know whether to say guy,or girl. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to say that Tsukasa is a boy, but the player is a girl.

• 2 weeks later...
[size=1]It seems that this thread has run it's course over the past month or so, so I see no reason to continue leaving it open. Everyone needs to put more thought into their responses, or face the consequences. *dramatic music cue* Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]