Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
yea, i was annoyed by that too. plus if you only see the face, it is actually questionable. but you hear his real voice in the last episode. and it freaked me out. it sounds like his other voice except higher.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Go to the official site and you will see his/her name is spelt Tsukasa and the voice freaked me out too. I got a shock when I heard it.
Posted
See, it's kinda like how some people would like to see what it's like to play as the character of the opposite sex...

*people stare...*

Umm, off that awfully disturbing note, Tsukasa is the way it's supposed to be spelled. Of course, they did change some of the names for translation purposes...
Posted
I'm sorta new to the show...but I have seen most of the episodes though...and Tsukasa is the correct way to spell it...at first I thought it was Sukasa until I looked it on a website...Tsukasa's real gender...I don't know...in the game he/she is a boy...but in the real world...well every one says that he/she is a girl and yes the voice is a bit of a shock(it was to me...)
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rein Sakado [/i]
[B]Its Tsukasa.All the Japanese dialects spell his/her character this way.I hate the fact on what Tsukasa's real gender is!!
You don't know whether to say guy,or girl. [/B][/QUOTE]

I have to say that Tsukasa is a boy, but the player is a girl.
Guest StrikerX
Posted
well that's the only way i've seen it spelled , if it's spelled , anyothere , way it's wrong:wigout:
Guest StrikerX
Posted
And i can't find the CD , NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
i agree its with a T and i mean my friend likes in tokyo and she agrees! and the fact the Tsukasa is oh. i still havent see the last epasode but i want to!!! *cries* oy! i need to bye it! *runs to store*
Guest Tsukasa.hack
Posted
DEFINITELY Tsukasa! I bet my soul on it!
Posted
[size=1]It seems that this thread has run it's course over the past month or so, so I see no reason to continue leaving it open. Everyone needs to put more thought into their responses, or face the consequences. *dramatic music cue* Thread closed.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...