OtakuBoards

Anime guys...

Guest Haruko

[color=darkblue]In case you didn't know, all animé related threads should be posted in the Animé Lounge. Not to harp or anything, but those are our rules. Just in case, you may want to give the rules a once over, which you can find in the [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/forumdisplay.php?forumid=69]Otakuboards Info Center[/url]. Just for future reference.[/color]

[color=crimson][b]Trigun?[/b] My personal favorite would be Vash. Out of all the good looking guys in Trigun(Vash, Wolfwood, Legato, Knives), Vash's overall character just appeals to me the most.. And despite all the scars, he's still nice to look at. :D He also happens to be my favorite anime bishie.

[b]Inuyasha?[/b] Naraku. I like him mostly for looks though.:blush: I like his voice, too.(yeah, I'm referring to the English version, so sue me ^_^; ).

I don't watch .hack//sign, so I can't really comment on that.[/color]

[color=hotpink][size=1]Well, I'm closing this thread because it's pretty much spam to start off with. Asking who the cutest anime guy from a certain series is not really going to generate much discussion. I hope that you DO indeed visit the OtakuBoards Information Center and read the rules about post quality.

Thread Closed.[/color][/size]