OtakuBoards

Joke Thread

Zanarkand Abes

This is the best dead baby joke I know (also, my computer isn't letting me black it out. So if you don't want to read it, skip it.):
What gets louder as it gets smaller?
A baby in a trash compactor.

A blonde called her boyfriend and told him to come over because she couldn't figure out this really tough jigsaw puzzle.
"What's it supposed to look like?" asked the boyfriend.
"The front of the box has a tiger on it..." she replied.
When he came over, he saw the puzzle, looked at her sympathetically, and said, "Honey, put the Frosted Flakes back in the box."

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A guy goes to the local jail to see the guy that had broken in the night before.

The guard on duty stopped him. "You'll get your day to see him in court."

"But I have to see him now." The guy pleaded. "I have to ask him how he got in without waking my wife. I've been trying to do that for years."

you like?

This guy named Tom went to the hospital to get castrated cause he heard that it makes the wang look bigger. His docter said to him "Are you sure you want to be castrated?"
"Of course! I know what I'm doing." the doctor gave him a funny look and said "oookay." so the gave him some sleeping gas, and he woke up hours later in a hospital gown. He get's up to go to the bathroom, but he's walking funny because it hurts so much. He gets to the bathroom and see's another guy dressed the same, and walking the same way. They get into the bathroom, Tom looks at the other guy and says "Get the same operation?"
"Yep, got circumsized and it looks bigger already." Tom turns pale and says "OH CRAP! THAT WAS THE WORD!"

There was this guy named John. He worked out at this gym, and one day he saw a black guy working out there. Later they're both in the shower. John decided to see if the rumors about african americans were true, so he checks the guy out, and surprised by what he sees he says " Dang! That ain't natural! How'd you get it to be so big?" The black guy smiles at him and says "Family secret, sorry dude, can't tell you." John goes over to his clothes and says "I'll give you $200 if you tell me." The black guy looks at him and says "Alright, I'll tell you. What you do is, you take a big cinder block and tie it on, and let it hang there for a few hours. Oh by the way, my name's Jack." John smile and says "Thanks John!" and runs home. Jack gets back to his house an hour later, goes over to his wife and tells her what happened at the gym. she says "That wasn't nice, call him and tell him it was a joke, and that you'll give him his money back." So Jack calls up John and says "Hey, I found your number in the book, there's something I need to tell you." John says "Don't worry I understand, it's turning black already."

Funny? Yes no, maybe so?

Guest OutlawKFK
I dont feel like rading all six pages so this might already be there

two gay guys are doing it and they get hit by lightning which one goes to hell first??

The one on the bottom cause his shits already packed

hahahahaha (no offense to gays )