OtakuBoards

My banners

eino89

[color=blue] Thank you. I will try to use your ideas. Here is another one. Tell me how you like this banner.

Edit: I changed the banner because it wasn't that good and I like this one that i have just finished better. So please tell me what you think![/color]:)

[size=1][color="666666"]
Banner Number 1: The banner looks okay, Try different text but the stock which is the character or photo and stuff looks great.

Banner Number 2: The vash pic looks great and all but beware of typos. Also try a different text. Great job though.
[/color][/size]

[color=666666][size=1][i]Banner 2: Its ok it doesnt go on my favorites. Reason, because the background is a little wierd, plus the color just doesnt look good on it.

Banner 3: I like this banner a lot. It has a good quote, and the coloring and everything is good. Keep doing them like this and you'll be pro in no time at all.

Just one more thing be sure to experiment with the program you use so that you will get better.[/color][/size][/i]

Guest Magdalena
Fonts!!! Too big, too choppy.. I would recommend something that flowed a little better with the delicateness(is that even a word?) of the image.

The 2nd image:

Please please please please never ever use Times New Roman in any banner. Especially with a blue background that doesn't fit the image.

Guest Magdalena
Please, check out 1001fonts.com or some font site, get some simplistic fonts, with complimenting colors. Black and blue, together, hardly show.

those are pretty good, albeit sorta bland. One thing you could try to do is to get rid of the solid colors behind the text, because it covers part of the picture. Like in the Gohan one, you can see a little dark blue box surrounding the text. It makes it look a little less professional. Not that I've done anything good, tho...

[color=666666][size=1][i]Banner 4: The banner seems compresed. Fix that and it will look really good. The pic is good though. But fix that compressedness.

Banner 5: A good banner just clear up the pic a bit. Its way to blurry. Also fix what Otakukev said. Then they will look even better.[/color][/size][/i]

• 2 weeks later...
i like the concept for all of your banners. . . its just that . . . well to put it simply. . . your fonts suck. they are all the same and kinda boring. they are just there. you kno? they dont scream out "hey look at me! i have something important to say!!" they just sit there. some of your pictures are a litlle fuzzy but nice work.