OtakuBoards

An Idea I have...if not taken

LostProphet

[color=blue][font=arial]I wasn't sure if this would go in here or the anime forums....

I want to take 'Faint' by Linkin Park and dub it over some Trigun Clips....The one problem I'm having is deciding on which clips to dub it over....You guys have any suggestions? I'd need which episode the clip is in...no problem with acquiring the episodes, I have all on DVD

The idea dawned on me while I was talking to one of my friends about the series while listening to Linkin Park....I think it'd be a pretty cool thing to make and put it up on the internet....made by OBers[/color][/font]

"Faint." Now there's a song about inner pain and emotion, with a rapid chorus. I know you have your own way to make AMVs, but this is what I would do if I were capable of making a Trigun AMV...

I suggest that you use clips that concentrate on Vash's emotional pain and past. Something that makes you feel sorry for him. Stuff like Vash's reaction to Rem's death, the various times he's cried over someone's death. Stuff like that. Those would be good for the verses, in my opinion.

Then, (if I were making the video) I'd use the chorus as an opportunity for some action sequences. Guns pointing, shots being fired, ect.

Then, just for the heck of it, the bridge could focus on Vash's conflict with Knives. Clips of them arguing as kids, mostly. Maybe Knives' name written on the wall from that one episode.

Then, to finish the song off (see also: final choruses), show Vash fighting Knives; ending the video with Knives' death.

Of course, you don't have to follow my suggestion. I don't download many AMVs, and as far as I know, it's probably been done before. It's just that as soon as I thought about what the song "Faint" sounds like, this whole idea poped into my head.
Gah, I wish I had the equipment to make AMVs.

Well, when Chester yells like "RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" Hear me out know!" you could do the scene in Demon's Eye where Vash opens his own wound or the scene from from Live Through were he's crying in the start.

O.O Great Idea. But all my good Idea's were taken by Manic. But At the begging have clips of Meryl saying that Vash "cant" be Vash . Y a know what I'm talking about? But..... How about doing a Music Vid to Breaking the Habit? If you did that I could give you tons and tons of Ideas