OtakuBoards

Plz!

Guest scorpion72

You are obviously new. You have also obvious NOT read the rules... Since you can't seem to be able to do what you're supposed to do, let me explain this for you.

[list]The rules are found here: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30059[/url]

The FAQ is found here: [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=30058[/url]

The third rule on the list states: [b]Posting Commercial Advertising:[/b] In some cases, members join our forums and simply post one thread to advertise their own site/forums. This form of advertising is strictly prohibited on OtakuBoards.com. However, we do allow members to use their signatures to advertise their own personal site (or any non-profit, non-commercial site).

The ninth rule states: [b]Unrelated Posts[/b]: If members wish to post a Final Fantasy topic, for example, such a topic would need to be posted in the Final Fantasy forum. Messages posted in unrelated forums will be moved/deleted. If done frequently, the member involved will be banned from the site.

Banning Rules state: At OtakuBoards.com, we handle the banning of members very carefully. And at all times, staff are required to consider the site's rules in relation to members.

If members break rules, they will be warned about doing so more often than not. If rules are broken after a warning by staff, the member will be banned without question.

In some cases, OtakuBoards is also faced with "mass spammers", or basically, people who sign up to the boards for the express purpose of creating trouble among members. Such individuals will be banned immediately and without notice.[/list]

You have broken the rules, twice none-the-less. This is your warning. Any further experiences and you shall be banned. You asked "what, why?" in your other topic, this is your what and your why.

Now, when you open the boards, the first forum you see is "Otaku Information Center" and what does it say right underneath that? [b][i]Use this unique reference guide to browse over our Forum Rules and Posting FAQ. Remember that our Forum Rules are [u]required[/u] reading for all new members.[/b][/i] Now I underlined the keyword in there, I'll let you figure out the rest.

Now please don't make me waste my time again. Thank you.