Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Summer Winds

Winds that blow at night.
Winds that blow untill morning's light.
Winds that carry love so far.
Winds at some times, leaving me ajar.
Winds that carry me far away.
Winds that will carry me back some day.
Winds...Oh Summer Winds...

________________________
________________________
Please read and rate. If you have any suggestions I might change it.
[/size][/color]
Posted
I really like that, Aoshi!

I don't like to rate things, but since you asked, well, I'd give it a . . . 9/NINE. I don't like to "critique" poems either because it just doesn't seem right to me some how.
However, I will say that something inside of me wishes this wonderful poem was longer. :)

BTW, nice rhyming! ^^
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Thank you Yami! I am thinking of expanding it. Here is another poem of mine.

--------------------------
The Midnight Sky

The midnight sky that shows up at night.
The midnight sky that seems glow and take flight.
The midnight sky that in sometimes turns gray.
The midnight sky that seems to go away.
The midnight sky that will come again the next day.
The Midnit Sky...That only last's at night.
Until the mourning light.
[/size][/color]
Guest Skyechild91
Posted
Both are really good, Josh-chan. I likees! Not bad at all. Rate? Hmm...
First- 9/9

Second- 8/9

Really good, Josh-chan!
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Thank you Sailor Star :D and here is another poem I thought of America and though " Eagle is a sign of america" in my mind.
---------------------
Eagle's Soaring!

Eagle's that soar through the sky.
Eagle's that never say good bye.
Eagle's that fly through the evening.
Eagle's that will never be leaving.
Eagle's that is S-O-A-R-I-N-G
[/size][/color]
Posted
[color=green]Your poems are good, but they are sorrowfully short. I think I like the summer winds one best. What's the rating scale here? 8/9, I guess, it seems the most personal of the three[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...