OtakuBoards

Ummm... Can someone help me?

Guest Tsukasa K

Guest Tsukasa K
Hello, I am kind of new here, so can someone kindly help me?

When you post a reply on a topic, you have a picture by your name. I thought you could only have one of the picture choices they give you when you sign on to the boards, but I see everyone has their own picture. How do you do this?:confused:

'Ello there, Tsukasa Kakishi (I presume you are referencing to Kakashi of Naruto?), and welcome to the boards.

It's a good thing that you didn't post an introduction thread entirely, because they are not allowed here on OB. However, threads such as these are normally not allowed, nor is double-posting. And if you ever have any questions such as these, you should probably go to the rules forum at the top of the page. It's very helpful, and it's considered "required reading" to be on the boards.

But to answer your question, you go to the bottom of the homepage, click on private messages, then click on the profile tab. On the bottom of that you see avatars. Take any file (other than bitmap, of course) that you have that fits the size parameters of the boards, and simply browse your computer to find it. That should do the trick, and I hope I helped.

Welcome.