Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
My favorite out of my three latest pieces of artwork. It started out as a clock, but then became a clock with bent up and weird looking hands. Then came the gargoyle at the top. Then I added the broken glass and so forth and finally came what seems to be an evil black mage holding it (Black Waltz from FF9, I presume).

It was for art class and we had to draw perspective drawings. This is just that since the clock is slightly turned.

C&C&C (Comments and Critism and Crap) :D
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow thats amazing. You should post up you drawing a lot more. They are great. Ilove this one espcially. The shading is all perfect as well. I rate it a 10/10. Keep up the good work.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Yeah that is kinda wierd. Its good that you put the time into making this, because im sure if you hadnt it probably would have been just another drawing not a masterpiece.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Yes, well, I didn't expect it to turn out so well. Not to mention, I was playing an online arena game while making it and I stopped for a while 'cause I got really into the game, then I came back to it and left again and so forth. That's just me O.o

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...