OtakuBoards

Kenshin VG questions

kenshinsbabe

Hm.. There are probably two reasons:

One may be that the game is just so old it was simply outdated and they cancelled producing it, making a copy very rare. If this is the case, go on ebay..

However, the more likely reason is that it was never released in America. I mean, I've never heard of a Kenshin game in the past. So I suppose online auctions would be again the way to go, but you'll have to have a mod chip in your system for the game to work if it's out of your region coding.

• 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Hm.. There are probably two reasons:

One may be that the game is just so old it was simply outdated and they cancelled producing it, making a copy very rare. If this is the case, go on ebay..

However, the more likely reason is that it was never released in America. I mean, I've never heard of a Kenshin game in the past. So I suppose online auctions would be again the way to go, but you'll have to have a mod chip in your system for the game to work if it's out of your region coding. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh you can almost find any anime game on Ebay. That really works!

I'm pretty much agreeing with OtakuSennen. If it is such an old game, it might not be sold anywhere anymore, unless you can have a miracle finding it on Ebay.
I'd like to find it, but I live in America, not Japan. *sniff*

I found something on Altavista...well, two things, actually.

There's an RPG and an actual fighting game, neither were released in America.

Go onto Altavista and enter "Rurouni Kenshin Video Game" as your search string. I think there were a few American retailers in the results.

Edit: Also, the box art: