Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I can't find the Rurouni Kenshin video game anywhere, but I know that there is one somewhere. On cheatcc.com they have cheat codes for it. I hear it's a really old game. does anyone know where I can find one?
Posted
Hm.. There are probably two reasons:

One may be that the game is just so old it was simply outdated and they cancelled producing it, making a copy very rare. If this is the case, go on ebay..

However, the more likely reason is that it was never released in America. I mean, I've never heard of a Kenshin game in the past. So I suppose online auctions would be again the way to go, but you'll have to have a mod chip in your system for the game to work if it's out of your region coding.
Posted
also rurouni kenshin really just made it to the states, mind those that watch anime as a life, so i guess they might update the older game if it makes it as big a DBZ or pokemon does. keep your fingers crossed and tell all your friends
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OtakuSennen [/i]
[B]Hm.. There are probably two reasons:

One may be that the game is just so old it was simply outdated and they cancelled producing it, making a copy very rare. If this is the case, go on ebay..

However, the more likely reason is that it was never released in America. I mean, I've never heard of a Kenshin game in the past. So I suppose online auctions would be again the way to go, but you'll have to have a mod chip in your system for the game to work if it's out of your region coding. [/B][/QUOTE]

Oh you can almost find any anime game on Ebay. That really works!

I'm pretty much agreeing with OtakuSennen. If it is such an old game, it might not be sold anywhere anymore, unless you can have a miracle finding it on Ebay.
I'd like to find it, but I live in America, not Japan. *sniff*
Posted
I found something on Altavista...well, two things, actually.

There's an RPG and an actual fighting game, neither were released in America.

Go onto Altavista and enter "Rurouni Kenshin Video Game" as your search string. I think there were a few American retailers in the results.

Edit: Also, the box art:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...