Epitome Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 Okay, when I tried to log into myOtaku, it kept saying that it was an invalid password etc., but then, I went and clicked the myOtaku button under my name and it said, this account is currently turned off... So my question is, how do I turn it back on?
Sara Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 [size=1]Did you ever turn your profile on in the first place? The number of myO members recently dropped from 5,000-ish to 1500-ish. So...perhaps your account was deleted? I don't know why, but that seems like a feasible explanation.[/size]
Adam Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 No accounts were deleted, don't worry, the backroom just displays accounts that are turned on now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now