OtakuBoards

kingdom hearts banners

Haze

so i finished kingdom hearts the other day. wow. :eek: it was so good. now i wanna see the "secret ending". but yeah back to the reason youre here. so i started listening to the theme song and i go tseveral ideas for banner using the words. thus a riku one, a sora one, and a kairi one. i must admit i like the sora one the best. and i know they will be big, but i cannot help that. you cant read them without them being big. but yeah comments, criticisms, whatever you want to say. . . have at em.

~haze

[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Thats really cool. It seems blurry but stilllooks good. I like how you incooperated the words with the pic. They work well together. Then you chose the best topic for the banner. Then it also seems like a dream with the blurriness. Good job 10/10.[/color][/size][/i]

why thank you!! i did mean for it to be blurry. . . teh dreamlike thing. . . your very good at guessing my motives! :D lol. but yeah. .. this one is of riku. i made it fairly large so that you can read the text. there's a lot of it. ^__^ once again its "simple and clean" (the song silly) i love that song!!!!! i downloaded it and have been listening for like 3 hours!! ^__^ yay. oh yeah. . .the banner. its not oo good cuz i had to color the clouds meself but i like it.

~haze