Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I created this render for a competition. The theme was Wild West, and this is what I came up with. I am particulary proud of the sand, which came out looking fantastic. While the building's didn't end up as I expected them to, I am pleased with them.

Any C&C?
Posted
This is a pretty good picture. The sand did come out wonderfully, but the building on the other hand looks like some card board. The cowboy looks cool with his shot gun and the sun set in the background blends everything together nicely. I give this picture a 8/10 O took off 2 point because the buildings.
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]This is very well drawn. The sand does look really good. The buildings are alright but everyone has their days. I rate this a 10/10. The sand saved you here.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...