Guest Fungi Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 Which one is better? [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/3060494/[/url] [url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/3082066/[/url]
Zen Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 I like hte first cuz its lighting is more realistic for the late afternoon.
eleanor Posted September 22, 2003 Posted September 22, 2003 [size=1] I'll have to agree with D_B_D on this one, even though I think both of them are great. The first one gives you feel of warm atmosphere, or the afternoon. You did the background and coloring well. ^_~ The second one looks great, too. It's as if the house Ed's in is very melancholy and dark, since it's obviously still daylight outside. [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now