Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay, this is for anyone who is a fan of DBZ. I hope this goes well. I'll ask a question then someone answers it, and then they would ask a question. Okay?

Here it goes. First question:

Who is the original super saiya-jin?
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Ok Im sorry to say but we already have this thread on OB in the DBZ section. Go look there. Now so that I dont get in trouble the answer is Goku I think. Unless your talking about the movie's as well then that would be Brolli.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Meteora [/i]
[B][color=666666][size=1][i]Ok Im sorry to say but we already have this thread on OB in the DBZ section. Go look there. Now so that I dont get in trouble the answer is Goku I think. Unless your talking about the movie's as well then that would be Brolli.[/color][/size][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
[size=1]*nods* You sure are good at finding this tyoe of stuff, Meteora, heh.

Anyway, we already have one trivia thread in the Dragonball Z forum, so there is no need for a second (or third, in this case.) Please stop making duplicate threads, this is your last warning.

-Shy[/size]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...