Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
Have you evere wondered what would happen if possibly Goten and Trunks had got the patora earings? Or if they tried to go Super Saiya-Jin 4 while they used the Fusion Dance. I believe it does not show that they use the patora earings in the show. What would they be caleld if they used the Patora earings. All of this comes to my mind when I think of them two fusing.
[/size][/color]
Posted
Well we know that Potaura earrings create a far purer fusion between the two characters. The fusion is unlimited, and unbreakable (they can't remove the earrings on purpose, it is mentioned)

I don't even recognize DBGT as a valid series. Toriyama gave his "ok's " to the producers and writers, then washed his hands of the whole series. Therefore, I don't even see SSJ 4 as a real transformation, I don't belive that would have ever happened.
Posted
Akira Toriyama didn't make ssj4 or gold oozaru, I believe it was TOEI, not sure though. But maybe we could call them Tengo, even though it's a gay name. lol
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Iono all I can imagine is that he would pretty cool and extremely strong. I'd name him Gonks or something like that.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Well since Goten was the first part of the name would he be call Truten.Lol It would be extremely powerful. To bad they don't have their tails. If they had those they would be albe to.
Posted
[size=1][color"666666"]
Yes, I know when they fuse with the patora earings they will not be able to separate on like purpose. [ Like when buu absorbed Vegetto ] Any way I figure that if Goten and Trunks used a set of patora earings they would make something alot more powerful than Gotrenks. Does any one or has any one saw if they did fuse with the patora earings in Dragon Ball Grand Tour.
[/size][/color]
Posted
I don't think they do. I would like to see it now that they are older. It wouldn't be near as funny as it was in DBZ when they were kids. Gotenks or whatever would look totally different.
Posted
[size=1][color="666666"]
That is true Shibatku, it would not be as funny as it would be in Dragon Ball Z. It would be a little more serious when they were older and they fuse. There probably some fan fictions of them out here some where.
[/size][/color]
Posted
I believe that since in Gotenks Trunks is the dominant person ( just like Vegetto , Vegata is dominant and Gogetta Goku is dominant), with the earrings Goten would be the dominant one.
His name would probably be the name Chi Chi suggest before their first attempt at Fusion. I do believe he probably would be called Trunkten.
Posted
[SIZE=1][color="666666"]
That makes alot of since Shadow Fire. Trunkten would be probably the closest name they would be. But I dont think it would ever happen in the series...
[/SIZE][/color]
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I'd go with the trunkten. I wonder what he would look like. He would look, so awsome. Well if they ever do create him I cant wait to see him.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
I've actually drawn a Goten/Trunks potora earing fusion. Since Gotenks hair has Vegeta's hairline and straight back hair with Vegeta's SSJ form, Trunkten would be more towards Gotens style in front with Trunks style in back and sides and black with a purple strip in the middle with various purple spikes here and there. Has Gotens frame and eyes but Trunks nose and mouth.
I wish I had a scanner or else I'd show ya'll but I don't. Trust me, it looks cool.
Posted
I think that they would look pretty cool, though. Maybe someone should draw that and put it on the internet. Sounds like a good idea.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Assassin [/i]
[B][size=1][color"666666"]
Yes, I know when they fuse with the patora earings they will not be able to separate on like purpose. [ Like when buu absorbed Vegetto ] Any way I figure that if Goten and Trunks used a set of patora earings they would make something alot more powerful than Gotrenks. Does any one or has any one saw if they did fuse with the patora earings in Dragon Ball Grand Tour.
[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][font=times][b]You say... Grand Tour.... Where did you hear that? I thought it was Galactic Travels... As that is what they did. Not only does Galactic Travels sound cooler... It makes more sence.

It would be [i]Truten[/i] As that sound ten times cooler and Why would they add Trunk's full name in a mixed name. That's like Vegetaku. It doesn't sound right. But yes, That would be cool, but saddly, Dragon ball isn't going anywhere. Maybe some crazed fans will offer some money to take the show but.... unlikley.

~Xaru.[/color][/font][/b]
Posted
Why would they put Trunks full name in a mixed name? It just doesn't sound right? DUDE think about it, Gotens full name is in GOTENks and thats just fine. I realy don't see no problem with the name Trunkten.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]I am perfectly fne with the name Trunkten. Plus it makes it fair because Gotenks has Gotens name in it as Shadowfire said. I like that Idea. We have some Smartdarts on OB. Yay!!!![/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...