OtakuBoards

Does any one else like...

Munk-a-Dunk

I'm gonna have to agree with Mitch on this one. You do a lot of complaining in this forum about how nobody listens to your favorite bands and how way too many people listen to bands you don't like. It's like you're just a little too bitter about it. Nobody here listens to Neo-Soul or ever replies to my threads, but that doesn't mean it's my duty to go to every Linkin Park or System of a Down thread and complain about my issues with the general taste in music found in this forum.

You [i]could[/i] just not post in threads about bands you don't like. That's what a lot of people do. Maybe a good majority of the people who post around here could be a little more open-minded in what music they listen to, but you complain about that [i]often[/i].

And I wouldn't have even said anything if your ranting hadn't completely disrupted this thread. The entire second page is made up of you and a handful of other members (Mitch, Semjaza, ect.) having dialogue about musical taste.

Now, I'm not saying that what you're saying is wrong. I'm just saying that what would've been a half-decent thread is closed.