OtakuBoards

Show your support for Bill Gate

Guest crapyguitarman1

Guest crapyguitarman1
Ok. I'm new to Otaku boards as probably of few of you know and less of you care, but thats beyond the point. I just was clicking through the different sections of threads when i noticed there was one for Xbox. I went on it and was saw there were only 9 threads for it in the past 30 days. I Know not many people like xbox but thats beyond the point only 9 threads thats almost scary. Come on people try and start a few more topics in this place before it dies and only has one thread thats another generic funny Q&A thread.

P.S. Don't be harsh on my grammar if i made any mistakes i kno its bad most of the time;)

[color=#707875]Well...I don't know what this has to do with showing your support for Bill Gates. o_O

The number of threads in this forum only relates to the popularity of discussion. We obviously have more GameCube/GBA/PS2 gamers on these forums than Xbox gamers. So there's nothing anyone can really do about that, at the moment.

In terms of your grammar...you know that we try to maintain high post quality here. If you know your grammar and spelling is bad, I urge you to take your time to improve it. Don't rush your posts, in other words.[/color]