Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone who likes TRIGUN, here are some banners that I made simply becasue I have no life and I'm obssesed with TRIGUN.
I guess the first one I'll post is my young Nicholas D. Wolfwood one.
Song is copyrighted to Good Charlotte.
Posted
Firstly I'd like to say that I know what using paint is like and not having an alternative can get you into some interesting fixes.
The banner isn't too bad. I like the red hue (if you did that), nice and simple, but perhaps a little empty.
Posted
You cant do Hue in paint >>; and the fonts horrible. It needs a border aswell. You should get photoshop from kazaa. There really is no point in trying with paint really. Im sure its a nice attempt but you really do need to get a better program.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...