Ice Dragon v2 Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 To fellow board members, Your Ice Dragon is leaving the boards for good due to my friends and Counter-Strike :D :D. Although Im gone for good, my name will still be used to Forte. We have already talked about this last night. I dont know on what he's going to do but I entrust him that he can make good use out of this. If he does keep my little factory open, Ill still make them but he'll post them up. If you want to contact me about the avatars, contact me at my AIM handle p1n0yfr0mh3ll or ssj48285. this is my last message of IDv2. Forte will take over the minute he reads this message. Farewell to all................
BabyGirl Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 [color=deeppink]Erm...I dunno about this whole taking over someone else's name thing...but we'll see, I guess...goodbye.[/color]
Guest Master O Beans Posted October 5, 2001 Posted October 5, 2001 Oh just great, now my two favourite peepz are gone :wigout: Well, if ya want a real lesson in Counter-Strike, get in touch with me - I'll show ya how it's done :) Muaahahaha. Anyhoo, see ya later man, Good luck!
Recommended Posts