ZytaZiouZ Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 Does anyone know of another song that is similar to Duel of the Fates, as in there is a choir that sings (preferably in another language), and orchestrated music. I am looking for a song like this that may fit well with a fight scene (no, I am not making a movie, I just want some new music). Some other good examples would be from Escaflowne, Dance of Curse, and Black Escaflowne are awesome songs that are the same as what I am looking for. If you don't know Escaflowne, but you do know Final Fantasy VII, then the song that plays during the fight with Safer-Sephiroth (song is [b]One Winged Angel[/b]). I hope someone can help me.
Manic Webb Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 This thread doesn't really promote discussion so much. Sorry. [color=darkblue]Thread Closed[/color]
Recommended Posts