Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rate my art


Recommended Posts

Posted
For Haruko fans out there, rate this pic (1-10). I drew everything here by myself without copyin or anythin. this one took me nearly 5 hours to finish! so please rate this one respectivly!
Posted
oops! no good! i guess the file is too large...

here it is:
[url]http://www.deviantart.com/view/3180192/[/url]
Posted
It looks pretty good. The thing I would say is a little off is the beam on the top right. Everything in the background is blurred except for that one part.

I also suggest that you learn to edit your posts so to not double post. Syk doesn't like that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...