Guest Phriday Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Greetings Everyone, Visit our website: [url]www.angle45studios.com[/url] to see our new manga production here in the US. We just started our manga and hopefully we can work with TOKYOPOP soon. Any suggestions or comments for us: email: [email]Kabuki@angle45studios.com[/email]
Xaru Silverfire Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 Uhg, someone who applies for the sole purpose of advertising. You applied 3 months ago... and this is the first time you posrted. Advertising is against the rules so.... Mods, you there? Edit: Hey I just relized that I've been on OB for 3 months now. :sweat:
Semjaza Posted September 26, 2003 Posted September 26, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Xaru Silverfire [/i] [B]Uhg, someone who applies for the sole purpose of advertising. You applied 3 months ago... and this is the first time you posrted. Advertising is against the rules so.... Mods, you there? Edit: Hey I just relized that I've been on OB for 3 months now. :sweat: [/B][/QUOTE] Good enough for me. Threads of this type aren't allowed.
Recommended Posts