Jump to content
OtakuBoards

trading card game! .hack//ENEMY


Recommended Posts

Guest AnimePsycho
Posted
A .hack trading card game is coming October 15th!!!! .hack//enemy!!! The ad says Forget Yugioh lose Pokemon drop DBZ come play with me - Black Rose
It looks really cool
Posted
Am excuse me but isn't DBZ, YU-Gi-OH and Pokemon anime. So there isn't really an answer if it will die down so soon but I know something that will keep it alive. The coolest thing I think about this TCG is that you go to tournaments and when you gain EXP you can lvl up and when you lvl up you send in this little stat card thingy and they will send you a new Lvled up card of your PC card.
Posted
first of all it's probably better to buy a deck second it might be one of the best trading card games ever made (or not) but I wonder what the rules are and how it's played I hope it's not impossible to learn how like that lame digimon card game but not soooooo easy to learn like that pokemon card game.
Posted
(Hey Digimon is fun.) but yeah I hope this game makes it. It looks really cool and I am excited about joining tournaments.
Posted
its dot hack people it better make it or ill lose even more faith in the human race and i gotta buy a deck cause tcgs are fun i still play mtg some times although i always win. 67002 wins and im still not bored of it
Posted
This thing is a garrenty. It will make it for sure. People have already begin to make groups on the official site heck I even made one myself. this won't be any old regular TCG. Thats for sure.
Posted
I hope it gets big i wun't to go into tournaments and win a new level that will be so cool. i would probly sell my DBZ cards mybe. and some rare magic cards just to become #1.
Guest StrikerX
Posted
I would lova TCG , of .hack//sign , if i had a million dollars . i would give it to who ever dame up with the idea , and i oowuld use like 2-thousand dolloar's og the TCG , hehe , j/k , bu seriously , i would collect it.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...