Transtic Nerve Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]i thinks it's totally koolio that you like malice mizer and gackt now!!!! :love: perhaps you could like Dir en Grey too....?;) :D :love: :D and TN...you left out a [b] LOT[/b] of treally kool songs...like [b] unmei no deai[/b] just to name one...i just don't know what to think of your muzikal taste anymore!!:o but i still Love you! :love: :smirk: [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah I refrained from naming every song.... it would have taken too long to type... I dunno if he'd like Deg though, perhaps he would. Their sound is significantly different from that of Gackt and Mizer.
Aya Posted October 6, 2001 Posted October 6, 2001 I hope someone will like Kyo. ^_^ Kyo needs more customers........*pats his head* ^_^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now