OtakuBoards

GRR @ Transtic!!!

Guest Master O Beans

Guest Master O Beans
Argh, I am officially hooked on GACKT now...
...when I first heard a few of his (they're?) songs, I didn't care of them...but while I was doing homework, they were playing in the background...and they grew on me!!
Ugh, I don't know how I'm going to explain to my friends I'm listening to Japanese music (or at least I think it is) ...they made fun of my enough for listening to French Rap....:rolleyes:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Hehe,..I thought you were gonna be flamin him..HeHe..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

darn the luck of it all.......

french rap eh?
Yo, im mc mario and i eat fries wit cheese!
all i do is frenchin cause thats how it bes...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Hehe,..I thought you were gonna be flamin him..HeHe..[/b] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, [i]I[/i] didn't. I knew my Kishy-poo wouldn't flame anyone without making it a joke...heh :p (see you tonight buddy!)[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, [i]I[/i] didn't. I knew my Kishy-poo wouldn't flame anyone without making it a joke...heh :p (see you tonight buddy!)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Haha, thanks, now certain people seem to find it necessary to rub in one of my nicknames....bah! WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?!?!

hehe, anyhoo, yes, I shall see you tonight...

...and now just why would you guys think I was flamin' poor wittle tranny? dat wouldn't be very nice....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Haha, thanks, now certain people seem to find it necessary to rub in one of my nicknames....bah! WHAT HAVE YOU CREATED?!?!
[/B][/QUOTE]
[color=deeppink]Forgive me, Master. (doesn't that sound like a line from a movie? yes, yes it does...hehehe :smirk: )[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]
[color=deeppink]Forgive me, Master. (doesn't that sound like a line from a movie? yes, yes it does...hehehe :smirk: )[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh - you have no idea how long I've been longing to hear that line from you....whew, it sounds soo good, it has a certain ring to it...

Muaahhaa! :p Anyhoo, I gotta get back to cleanin' up the house, giggin' tonight :) WOOOOHA!

[B]

[color=deeppink]No. Illiterate would mean someone fails at the ability to read...[i]a[/i]lliteration is much, much cooler...:p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

so in a way you said i was cool....yay *hugs* *sneaks and it gets closer to back* :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

so in a way you said i was cool....yay [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Okey, sure. In all actuality, alliteration is when two or more words in a row start with the same letter "civilized civilians" like you said. I had to point it out because it's something I [i]always[/i] point out...my junior year English teacher about pounded that definition into our heads...so it's basically a joke...:p[/color]

[B]

[color=deeppink]Okey, sure. In all actuality, alliteration is when two or more words in a row start with the same letter "civilized civilians" like you said. I had to point it out because it's something I [i]always[/i] point out...my junior year English teacher about pounded that definition into our heads...so it's basically a joke...:p[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

so im still stupid, uncool uncertain of my destiny, i wish i was cool,calm,and collected. but im not and i suck ;)

Alliteration: The repeating of consanant sounds at the beggining of words

Anyway...

[url=http://jikannohizumi.net/malicemizer/mizer3.jpg]GACKT![/url] (seen here, while he was a part of Mizer) is a he... and he is the person on the right in my avatar.... yes, the hot one.... He was the lead singer to the group [url=http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/mizer1.jpg]Malice Mizer[/url] (Seen here) then he left in 1999 to pursue a solo career in which he is VERY popular with both female and male audiences. And he consistantly talks about sexual things (in songs and interviews.... the song Vanilla wouldn't even be allowed to play on the radio here it's so "sexual").... I dunno why....

Anyway, I suppose you can say Gackt is a group too... but Gackt writes his music and lyrics, his group (which is Yu (guy on right in avatar) Masa, and some other people) just preforms them. And it's great Music. A mix of rock and pop and all sorts of different sounds ranging from latin influence to American influence. Gackt also likes French... well.... most Japanese rock groups like french for some odd reason... I'm yet to figure it out.... Anyway...

I also thought this topic might be to flame me, why I don't know... but then I cracked up when i read the first sentence.... heh

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Alliteration: The repeating of consanant sounds at the beggining of words

Anyway...

[url=http://jikannohizumi.net/malicemizer/mizer3.jpg]GACKT![/url] (seen here, while he was a part of Mizer) is a he... and he is the person on the right in my avatar.... yes, the hot one.... He was the lead singer to the group [url=http://jikannohizumi.net/banners/mizer1.jpg]Malice Mizer[/url] (Seen here) then he left in 1999 to pursue a solo career in which he is VERY popular with both female and male audiences. And he consistantly talks about sexual things (in songs and interviews.... the song Vanilla wouldn't even be allowed to play on the radio here it's so "sexual").... I dunno why....

Anyway, I suppose you can say Gackt is a group too... but Gackt writes his music and lyrics, his group (which is Yu (guy on right in avatar) Masa, and some other people) just preforms them. And it's great Music. A mix of rock and pop and all sorts of different sounds ranging from latin influence to American influence. Gackt also likes French... well.... most Japanese rock groups like french for some odd reason... I'm yet to figure it out.... Anyway...

I also thought this topic might be to flame me, why I don't know... but then I cracked up when i read the first sentence.... heh [/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, most definitely. it's a little more clear now. Thanks! ...well, kinda, I'm still not happy I'm hooked on him! (Eh, not that way, silly...) heh, but seriously, you need to give me a list of songs to get, either from GACKT or MM.... Oh yeah, Trans - what kind of internet conncection do you have?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i]
[B]

so im still stupid, uncool uncertain of my destiny, i wish i was cool,calm,and collected. but im not and i suck ;) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Erm...something like that.

Heh! No no, merely kidding, I would never actually insult someone around here :)[/color]

[B]

Ah, most definitely. it's a little more clear now. Thanks! ...well, kinda, I'm still not happy I'm hooked on him! (Eh, not that way, silly...) heh, but seriously, you need to give me a list of songs to get, either from GACKT or MM.... Oh yeah, Trans - what kind of internet conncection do you have? [/B][/QUOTE]

I have cable internet....

As for Good Gackt and/or Mizer songs... I can make a list :)

[b]Gackt[/b]
Cube
Fragrance
U+K
Vanilla
Mirror
Oasis
Mizerable
Secret Garden
Papa Lapped A Pap Lopped
Sayanora

And any remix of Vanilla and Mizerable

[b]Malice Mizer[/b]
Beast of Blood
Gardenia
Egee Umi no Oyagu ~The Vault of Heaven~
Kyomu no Naka de no Yuugi
Shuni Kiss ~Nido Me no Aitou~
Bel Air
Illuminati
Brise
Au Revior
Ju Te Veux
Le Ciel
Gekka no Yasoukyoku

Kizu Darake no Lora: this song may say it's by Malice Mizer but it's really by Gackt... or well Gackt sings it... some famous guitar playerdoes guitar and some other guy does the drums or something... but it's a great song!

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I have cable internet....

[/B][/QUOTE]

Ah, most excellent. thanks!

...cable modem eh...hmm...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]when I read this thread I thought transtic was about to be flamed, and I certainly weren't going to stand for that.... [/B][/QUOTE] woah didnt we all... well i nearly did a anime fall when i read it... and tonight huh... :eek: heh im j/k i saw something disturbing today but it was fun to see one in real life... heh a thrill for a 7th grader...

i thinks it's totally koolio that you like malice mizer and gackt now!!!! :love:

perhaps you could like Dir en Grey too....?;) :D :love: :D

and TN...you left out a [b] LOT[/b] of treally kool songs...like [b]

unmei no deai[/b] just to name one...i just don't know what to

think of your muzikal taste anymore!!:o

but i still Love you! :love: :smirk:

[B]Argh, I am officially hooked on GACKT now...
...when I first heard a few of his (they're?) songs, I didn't care of them...but while I was doing homework, they were playing in the background...and they grew on me!!
Ugh, I don't know how I'm going to explain to my friends I'm listening to Japanese music (or at least I think it is) ...they made fun of my enough for listening to French Rap....:rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE]
French Rap???:laugh: That's so funny!!!Hahahahaha!!:laugh: