Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This post is dedicated to bakura.He has curently been on tv duel in battle city.I was wondering if any one chould posibly tell me or name any of the cards in bakuras deck.Besides that this post is dedicated to how cool and just info on bakura.
Posted
[COLOR=#503F86]I can't really see the point of this- it seems spammy, save for the question about Bakura's cards, which could probably go in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=20652]Yu-Gi-Oh CARD Advice Thread[/URL] anyway.

He has the Destiny Board and Spirit Messages I,N,A,L; Dark Necrofear, Headless Knight, Dark Sanctuary... I can't think of anything else much. As soon as people can think of any others I'll close this- it doesn't really need to be here.[/COLOR]
Posted
From what I remember he used
Spirit Board F and messages I, N, A, l
Dark Sanctuary
Dark Necrofear
Headless Knight
Gross Ghost of Fled Dreams
The Portraits Secret
Sangan
Jowgen the Spiritualist
Dark Door
and either Earl of Demise or Earthbound Spirit.

I think thats all of them.
Posted
He did have Earl of Demise; as well as Ecto Plasmer, the Shallow Grave, and I believe he also had Premature Burial (unless it was Bones who had that instead). And Bakura also had a magic/trap card that absorbed the power of every monster in his grave to juice up the Earl; I forget the name of it though. It had a tombstone with spirits all around it.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...