Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I just finished this in Paint Shop Pro. It's a little part of my collage for my autobiography, showing five of the seven guys I like.
Girls, I suggest only you look at these. I don't know why, it's just that a girl's comments kinda mean more in a bishonen situation. :D
My favorite piccie is the one of Kurama...he's so cute...
Oh, and in case your wondering, I am "married" to Sai Saici! I do not think he's weird! So there! *kicks Iva in the ankle, inside joke ^^*
Guest Magdalena
Posted
I'd suggest that you don't use such a busy background, and work on placing and blending a little better.
Posted
[color=666666][size=1][i]Wow tahst really good. I like how you made the borders of the pics blend into the background. Plus some of the pics were just awsome. I rate it a 10/10. I also love the background its really cool.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
hmmm. . . i agree that the background is a little too busy. all the blue and red scares me a little. also the guy in the bottom with blue hair (bottom-right) i dont like him. . . . i dont know if you drew him or not but he doesnt "fit in" ya kno? its like he is cged while the others arent. they all look like they are from the animes or mangas but that guy looks very "computerey" do you get what im tryin to say? i hope so. but so far its an 8/10
~haze
Posted
Behehe, the reason you say he looks "computery" is because he's a character from a video game. :D Golden Sun: The Lost Age. His name is Piers, the Water Adept from Lemuria...yeah.
Personally, I think the background is not too busy. Huh, that's just me, but I really like this piece. ^^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...